Translate

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Patio follow-up

I don't know how long I worked on this project, but it is finally done. The only thing that remains is to finalize lighting and pot plants. The planting will have to wait a bit more for the weather to get cooler.

I don't really know if another chair or table will make it into the setting.


I don't know if this view is helpful, but I wanted to do the opposite.


After I tried chiseling the stone, I decided that the transition from new space to old would be river-rocked. I did the same to the other edges.

OOn to another challenge.

Joe

1 comment:

  1. April and I will be sending a few Hawaiian contributions to the patio cause today. We'll be sending them in a USPS priority mail box so hopefully it will get there in a reasonable time. The patio looks great by the way.

    ReplyDelete