Translate

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Reunion

Because my life is not complicated enough, I am leading the efforts to organize my high school class's 50th reunion.

I send out notices; receive money and make deposits. With the checks received, I am creating a directory using their addresses, etc.

The group meets once a month and I am thinking we need more meeting times. Our reunion is scheduled for the weekend of November 6, 7, 8.

On the agenda is a Friday night football game and a gathering at a local spot for drinks and karaoke.

On Saturday, we have an optional lunch scheduled. In the evening is the main event, dinner and dance. There is little dancing at these events. We spend the time socializing.

On Sunday morning we have a farewell breakfast.

Items that need/ needed to be addressed:
reserve hotel rooms
arrange catering
find a photographer
buy the football tickets
Set up the hall
table decorations
???????????????????

Our class had a reunion after 10 years, 25 yrs, and 40 yrs.

Pictures will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment